Permanent DC High Level Order Picker Required Urgently
DC High Level Order Picker Required Urgently
Job Location: Midrand
Job Categories: Picker
Job Type: Pharmacist
Company/Employer: DC – CM Division
Job Title: DC High Level Order Picker Required Urgently
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Warehouse in Midrand has an opportunity available for a DC High Level Order Picker to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be transport of goods from one point to another as per management/ operational requirements using relevant machinery.
- Minimum Requirements…
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 1 -2 years’ relevant experience
- Valid HLOP Machine Operating License
- Job Specification…
- Transport the pallets to the respective storage location and store them safe and neatly in the bin allocate.
- Make use of a high level order picking machine with safety harness to pick.
- Ensure that necessary standards of speed and accuracy are maintained, while picking.
- Do not remove stock from the warehouse, without proper documentation or the approval of the superior.
- Apply a procedure of stock rotation when picking stock (Earliest expiry date, to be picked first)
- Be responsible for ensuring that good housekeeping practices, are applied at all times.
- Perform safety checks of equipment and report any concerns to your Supervisor/ Manager
- Ensure that machine is kept clean and damage free.
- Assist with, Cycle Counting and replenishment of stock, when required to do so.
- Ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- English –Read, write and speak
- Understand quality control analysis and coordination
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Understand consequential impacts of decisions made
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Be able to identify operational obstacles and opportunities and remain calm and focused under pressure
- Time management, deadline driven and attention to detail
- Be able to adapt to working hours according to business need
- Ability to work under pressure
Special conditions of employment:
- South African
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Valid HLOP license
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
11 total views, 1 today