Permanent Job for Appliance Field Repair Technician Needed
Job for Appliance Field Repair Technician Needed
Location: Port Elizabeth
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: SFG ENGINEERING SERVICES (PTY) LTD
Job Title: Job for Appliance Field Repair Technician Needed
Our leading client in Port Elizabeth is looking for the experienced Appliance Field Repair Technician to repair or service domestic home appliances and commercial laundry equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- A repair technician troubleshoots and repairs washers, dryers, ironers in the field and at customer’s homes.
- Must be familiar on how to operate fault find on appliances and have to ability to educate customers on the correct use.
- Must know how to dismantle and reassemble appliances to make a fault diagnosis.
- Must be able to diagnose report and prepare an estimate/quotation on faults found. A repair technician must be able to repair or replace any defective components found in appliances.
- Technicians are also required to keep record of their times, complete a job sheet and control their spare parts inventory.
- Appliance repair technicians must also have good customer service skills and a clean driver’s license record.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar environment.
- Must have a Matric Certificate.
- Must demonstrated the ability to be a keen learner with a “make it happen attitude”.
- Must be fast learner and must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have valid driver’s license.
- A relative trade test certificate will be an added advantage.
- EXPERIENCE on HOME/COMMERCIAL APPLIANCES/PRODUCTS will be an added advantage.
41 total views, 1 today