Permanent Job for Motor Mechanic/Service Technician Needed
Job for Motor Mechanic/Service Technician Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Calandria Labour Consultants
Job Title: Job for Motor Mechanic/Service Technician Needed
Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
Meet with clients to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
- High school diploma and equivalent qualification. (Red-Seal)
- Certification from a vocational school or trade school is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
29 total views, 1 today