Permanent Job for Unemployed Salon Operator Requered
Job for Unemployed Salon Operator Requered
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: CB Division
Job Title: Job for Unemployed Salon Operator Requered
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Cornubia Store has an opportunity available for a Salon Operator to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to assist Dis-Chem hair stylists with their duties and learn how to provide Dis-Chem hairdressing services to our valued clientele.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Prior Salon work related experience
- Job Specification…
- Greet and attend to clients walking into the salon and communicate with clients via email and telephone, when needed.
- Ensure clients that are waiting are happy and comfortable by giving them a magazine and/ or refreshments.
- Give clients advice and product information about the hair care products the salon has on offer.
- Assist clients with a gown, shampooing, rinsing and conditioning of their hair prior to their haircut.
- Assist stylist during the service being provided, this includes all the services the salon has on offer.
- Assist in scheduling client bookings and keeping client records up to date.
- Ensure the salon is clean, hygienic and tidy throughout the day.
- Ensure that hair that has been cut of is swept away.
- Take all cups/ glasses to the kitchen after the client is done with the refreshments.
- Ensure all used salon towels gets washed and put away neatly.
- Sanitise tools and equipment according to Dis-Chem policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene and personal appearance.
- Housekeeping must be in accordance to Dis-Chem standards. Make sure that your work station is always clean and tidy.
- Adhere to Dis-Chem Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Adhere to the Dis-Chem uniform and personal appearance policy.
- English – Read, write, speak and understand.
- Have the ability to assess the needs of the client. Be patient and pay attention to detail. Be able to understand client’s needs. Trustworthy and honest
- Be able to analyse hair and skin type and accurate mixing of hair colour, dye and other chemicals
- Adhere to working hours and shift roster. Consistently and accurately clock in and out before and after a shift. Ensure timeous attendance at working station. Meet quality service standards.
- 2nd additional language.
Special conditions of employment:
- Be able to work retail, flexi hours and be able to work overtime on short notice.
- South African Citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
11 total views, 1 today