Permanent Job for Work and Study Programme Needed
Job for Work and Study Programme Needed
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: XO Education
Job Title: Job for Work and Study Programme Needed
- Looking for 25 candidates to fill retail positions.
- The Programme is registered with the W&R SETA. Learners have the privilege of being mentored and coached by extremely qualified mentors during your workplace experience.
- When you join the Learnership Programme you will become part of a 12-fixed term contract.
- You will start off with the study component for the first month and then move into the workplace for 11 months; this will allow you maximum exposure to real-life on-the-job scenarios and situations in order to assist you to make an informed career choice.
- The benefits of this programme with XO are that you get an opportunity to earn a salary while you learn industry-relevant skills and knowledge.
- At the end of the programme, you will graduate with a W&R SETA accredited qualification and a year worth of work experience, making you a more valuable candidate for future positions.
- 25 Job placement availabilities are at the following malls around Capetown:
- x4 Bayside Mall
- x3 Blue Route Mall
- x1 Cavendish (surrounds)
- x1 Goldern Acre
- x1 Gugulethu Square
- x1 Junxion Mall
- x1 Kenilworth Centre
- x1 Long Beach Mall
- x1 Maynard Mall
- x2 N1 City
- x2 Paarl
- x1 St Georges Mall
- x1 V&A Waterfront
- x2 Vangate
- x1 Zevenwacht Mall
- If you are between the ages of 18-28 and have what it takes, then please send us an email with your Matric certificate, CV and contact details and one of our recruitment experts will contact you!
- Good luck!
- Candidate Requirements
- Do you have what it takes for the job?
- Matric Certificate with Mathematics / Maths Literacy and English
- No tertiary qualification is needed
- An aspiration to build your personal value
- Committed to working hard and continuous learning
48 total views, 1 today