Permanent Job Position for Pharmacy Manager Hospital Requered
Job Position for Pharmacy Manager Hospital Requered
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Management (MANCO)
Job Title: Job Position for Pharmacy Manager Hospital Requered
To lead and manage the Pharmacy within the hospital by ensuring that quality pharmaceutical services, financial objectives, legislative compliance, and people management requirements are achieved to the required standards.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy
- Current registration with the South African Pharmacy Council
- 3-5 years’ experience as a pharmacist within a private hospital dispensary
- Preference is for previous experience as a Pharmacy Manager, for at least 1 year, within a private hospital environment.
- Proven leadership and people management experience
- Understanding of relevant legislation, operating structures, and relationships within a hospital environment
- Computer proficiency – MS Office, SAP (or similar), Unisolve
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Implement best operating practise related to medication safety with the objective of reducing medication incidents
- Drive a system of incident reporting, identify negative trends, and implement corrective action
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with both internal and external customers as it relates to the delivery of an effective and quality pharmaceutical service within the hospital and the retail pharmacy
- Engage with Doctors and Patients with regards to medication and other matters
- Achieve hospital budgeted financial measures as it relates to the Pharmacy
- Manage the cost of sales of Pharmaceuticals in line with revenue and budget.
- ’Communicate and implement cost saving opportunities
- Demonstrate visible leadership in respect of Group values, strategy, and operating model.
- Participate in hospital management committee meetings and forum
- Recruit, retain, motivate, and develop Pharmacy staff
5 total views, 1 today