Permanent Job Position for Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Job Position for Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Job Location: Paarden Island
Job Categories: Receptionist
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Job Link Placement
Job Title: Job Position for Receptionist Wanted Urgently
The Receptionist’s responsibilities include handling a variety of administrator support tasks, including answering the phone, receiving visitors, preparing meeting rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and general filling.
- Answering and directing of all calls.
- Receiving and directing visitors.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and packages.
- Perform clerical duties including filing.
- Provide relevant support and assistance to department managers and co-employees.
- Actively participate as a member of the team.
- Perform any other task, not specified herein, which from time to time may be assigned by the manager.
- Ensure cleaning and housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Excellent communication (including articulation), telephone and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Grade 12
- Computer Literacy – MS Office Suit.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand Afrikaans and English.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, including photocopiers.
- Customer service attitude.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize taskes.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi-task
- R 8 000
12 total views, 1 today