Permanent Job Vacancy for Pharmacy Assistant Post Basic Wanted
Job Vacancy for Pharmacy Assistant Post Basic Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Pharmacy Assistant Post Basic Wanted
- Receive and dispense prescriptions from walk in clients in writing, electronically or by telephone.
- Verify information on the prescription.
- Maintain patient profiles on computer as well as medication history.
- Answering telephone and taking orders and telephone instructions.
- Place the order of stock as and when requested by the Responsible Pharmacist.
- Fill bottles with prescription medicine and place correct labels on it.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication
- Advice to clients regarding prescription and over-the-counter medications
- The inventory control and inventory of prescription medications, as well as over-the-counter medications.
- Be responsible for the orderly maintenance of the medicine shelves in the dispensary of the Pharmacy and punctual packing away of stock
- Filing prescriptions and prescription copies on a daily basis.
- The cleaning of equipment and the maintenance of equipment and supplies in the pharmacy.
- Daily follow-up of unpaid charges and outstanding charges reports when requested by the responsible pharmacist.
- Weekly follow-up of unpaid prescription reports from ICW when requested by the responsible pharmacist.
- Wear clean and prescribed uniform and name tag, in order to be clearly identifiable and visible in the pharmacy.
- Filing of prescriptions.
- Daily neat packing away.
- Clock in and out on Ouch system before and after each shift, or when leaving the pharmacy for meal time or any other reason.
- Handle any duties as requested from time to time by the responsible pharmacist that will promote the profitability, safety or better functioning of the pharmacy.
pharmacist assistant : 1 to 2 years
At least 4 years retail pharmacy experience
6 total views, 1 today