Permanent Job Vacancy for Receptionist/CRM Wanted Urgently
Job Vacancy for Receptionist/CRM Wanted Urgently
Job Location: Umhlanga
Job Categories: Receptionist
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: RT Recruitment
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Receptionist/CRM Wanted Urgently
Our client is a established and highly successful importer for luxury cars, and is looking for a Dealer Manager in Umhlanga
Duties & Responsibilities
- 7am – 5pm weekdays
- 9am – 1pm 3 x Saturdays a month.
- Reception and front of house.
- Showroom management.
- Stock management of consumables, stationary, merchandise.
- Admin responsibilities.
- Cleaning/Health and Safety.
- Assist after-sales team with welcoming clients.
- Vehicle Loan Forms for Insurance management.
- Marketing / CRM Duties (Modis/Pinnacle/Salesforce) like assigning leads, opening and closing enquiries on the CRM system.
Reporting on leads.
- Be the CRM champion for the business – making sure sales team captures all details 100% correct and updating current details where there are blank spaces.
- Assist marketing team in running annual campaign to update listings on the database.
- Maintaining client details, updating changes as and when required.
- Running database queries and extracting of customer details for Marketing as and when required.
- Invoicing of merchandise/consumables/vehicle gifts.
- Stock takes downloads weekly on merchandise and consumables.
- Assisting marketing with Media visits, client event, customer gifts, partnerships, social media and club activities.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must be able to take direction.
- Own transport and driver’s license.
- Front of house experience in the automotive or hospitality sectors.
- Matric qualification and certificate/diploma in related field.
- CRM experience preferably on Modis/Pinnacle/Salesforce.
- Luxury brand experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Well, presented, well spoken with a positive outlook.
Package & Remuneration
- [email protected] Include a recent photo of yourself and reasons for leaving all previous companies worked for
13 total views, 1 today