Permanent Position for Driver Wanted Urgently At Free State
Position for Driver Wanted Urgently At Free State
Job Location: Free State
Job Categories: Driver
Job Type: Pharmacist
Company/Employer: VKB Group
Job Title: Position for Driver Wanted Urgently At Free State
VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd is one of four subsidiaries of VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd, the agri-processing division of the VKB Group. The VKB Group is a significant role player in the agricultural industry in South Africa and strives, through best practices, continuous improvement and world-class operations, to add meaningful value to the industry.
VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd operates white maize mills in Mokopane and Louis Trichardt in Limpopo, and Mashishing in Mpumalanga, as well as a wheat mill and bakery in Frankfort in the Free State.
The company offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their skills and knowledge in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Responsible for deliveries timeously.
- Grade 12 or NQF4 with numerical ability and PC Literacy
- Code C license with PDP
- At least 3 years experience in driving and sound knowledge of sales
- Pressurized environment, 6-day position
- Required to work weekends and public holidays as per roster
- Clear Criminal Record
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure deliveries of Super – Sure products with a strong focus on maintaining and growing volumes through excellent customer service.
- Bread/Confectionary sales – maintain current client base and upselling to existing and new products.
- Truck housekeeping – ensuring trucks are always neat and clean.
- Incident and accident reporting – ensuring all incidents and accidents are reported to management timeously.
- POD control – all POD’s to be signed, stamped, and accounted for.
- Fuel consumptions – meet targets as per company standard policy.
- Stock control – monitor the offloading and loading of all stock from the truck and ensure 100% accuracy.
- Crate control – monitor the offloading and loading of all trays from the truck and ensure 100% accuracy.
- Daily Vehicle Checklists – trucks to be checked daily, checklists completed, defects reported and signed and handed to the fleet controller/supervisor.
- Document control – POD’s, fuel slips, toll slips, trip sheets, etc.
- Management of crew on the truck.
- Problem definition and analyses
- Maintaining Long term relationships
- Personal Resilience
The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
The CV should not have handwriting on the document
NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
8 total views, 1 today