Permanent Receptionist Wanted immediately At Cape town
Receptionist Wanted immediately At Cape town
Job Location: Cape town
Job Categories: Receptionist
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Business Directive Contract Service (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Receptionist Wanted immediately At Cape town
We believe we are an awesome company to work for and one of the things that makes a company as awesome as ours is the people who works within the company. We invest a lot of time into selecting the right people for the job and are we are looking for a vibrant and energetic candidate who has a passion to develop, lead, motivate and mentor our BDCS team. The ideal candidate will bring a diversity of experience, and knowledge of good practices. Assessment, streamlining, and improvement of the efficiency of processes while reflecting the company values is key to the success of this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealing with all incoming phone calls
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Administrative tasks as assigned.
- Confirmation of client contact details
- Handling marketing material
- Ordering marketing material
- Compilation of confirmation letters, as requested.
- Organizing of office functions
- Ordering / purchasing all office supplies.
- Dealing with the manager’s appointments
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 2- 3 years proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role (Advantage)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems, for example, word processing and the management of files and records.
- Good typing skills
- Code 8 Drivers license
- Own reliable Vehicle
13 total views, 1 today