Contract Security Operations Manager Needed
Security Operations Manager Needed
Job Type: Contract
Company/Employer: Fidelity Security Services
Job Title: Security Operations Manager Needed
The position of a Security Operational Manager is vacant within the Witbank Area, reporting to the Branch and Regional Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to manage several Clients in covering the following key areas, client liaison, HR /IR matters, expenses control, Investigations and to ensure the posting of Security officers, that all site security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are met.
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- PSIRA Grade A/B registered.
- Valid Driver’s License with own reliable transport is required.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in the Security industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Operational Security Management structure, especially in the Mining Security Sector.
- Working knowledge of the Firearm Act and Firearm competency for Business Purposes.
- Staff management experience is required.
- Computer literacy with expert knowledge of the complete Microsoft package.
- Sound planning, administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- No criminal record or any pending cases.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Managing allocated areas to ensure that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services
- General management and supervision of security staff to ensure that required performance is met at all times
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Liaising daily with management on various operational issues
- Liaising daily with Regional Management on various Operational matters.
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly, formulate disciplinary actions.
- Ensuring the timeous submission of reports to both client and to the East Rand Branch as required.
Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports to Management.
- Investigating incidents and reporting on such.
- Pro-active planning on various sites and clients.
- Analytical, Critical Thinking & Planning skills
- Leadership & Self Development
- Goal Setting & Organisational skills
- Driving & Managing change
- Driven for results
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication direction & skills
- Development of others
- Customer focus
Other personality attributes:
- Strong leadership ability
7 total views, 1 today